New FreeNAS Package for testing

Luke

tprelog

On FreeBSD ports, I can see only emby-server 4.3.1.0 https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=emby&stype=all

Right -- But this is not because the of the plugin needing an update - The updated version of Emby will be available when is shows up in the repo...

So when the new package is available you can press the update plugin button and it will update. We're waiting for the update to make it's way to ports -- Not waiting for someone to update the plugin.

These iocage plugins are not like to old warden plugins you might be used to

giacombum

So when the new package is available you can press the update plugin button and it will update. We're waiting for the update to make it's way to ports -- Not waiting for someone to update the plugin.

These iocage plugins are not like to old warden plugins you might be used to

Cool, thank you and very good to know, thanks! Therefore I'll move to the official plugin, if you ensure that It will be updated more frequently.

makarai

I mean the latest stable version of emby is the 4.3.1.0 which is what is being installed when using the community plugin repository. 

• 7 months later...

Hello all 

my version of the emby plugin is 4.5.2.0

Release: 11.3-RELEASE-p14

Following a total the freenas 11.3 server rebuild from scratch all is working fine. I installed the emby plugin and again all worked fine

I get convinced to upgrade freenas 11.3 to truenas 12 i do so and all works fine

I get a notification that my emby plugin has an update OK

so i go to the jail stop it and proceed to the update.

I receive a message asking me to use the upgrade process. fine. the option is only to close the message so i do this. i try to run the update . I get the same message as before. I restart the upgrade process and left it over night. I proceeded to run the update and then I get the error that started this thread Error: Major ABI change detected, please run 'upgrade' instead.

I even rebooted freenas to no avail

what am i doing incorrectly?

Thank you all for looking at this and thank you for responding

1 hour ago, wbravin said:

Hello all 

my version of the emby plugin is 4.5.2.0

Release: 11.3-RELEASE-p14

Following a total the freenas 11.3 server rebuild from scratch all is working fine. I installed the emby plugin and again all worked fine

I get convinced to upgrade freenas 11.3 to truenas 12 i do so and all works fine

I get a notification that my emby plugin has an update OK

so i go to the jail stop it and proceed to the update.

I receive a message asking me to use the upgrade process. fine. the option is only to close the message so i do this. i try to run the update . I get the same message as before. I restart the upgrade process and left it over night. I proceeded to run the update and then I get the error that started this thread Error: Major ABI change detected, please run 'upgrade' instead.

I even rebooted freenas to no avail

what am i doing incorrectly?

Thank you all for looking at this and thank you for responding

Hi, 4.5.2 is the latest. Perhaps that's an erroneous message coming from freenas.