Connection Failure with IOS APP

jonci

Where did you get your remote url from? Are you sure it's correct?

I use both local ip and remote url is not work. I think the remote url is correct.

Because I use that link before I reinstall the emby server. And I try to install the docker version's emby server in the same asustor nas. local IP is working.

btw, For the docker version, it is used to test my new TV Tuner(tvhendend + tvhproxy) connect to emby server since asustor app one is not work. Can detect the tvhproxy IP:port but no channel shown><~

Is it I incorrect remove the emby server? Below is the step how I remote the Emby server

- Remove the emby server app in Asustor app center

- Deleled the whole folder in /volume1/home/emby using sftp

- Install the ebmy server app in Asustor app center

- The server is not started and the folder /volume1/home/emby is not auto created

I can run the docker version instead of the app central version for my Asustor nas because I only have that server turn on 24 hours. 

Just look like is not that convenience to have new folder add to docker one. And docker is something new for me.

Ok apologies but we have never tested that, therefore we're not going to have the answer to every question or problem. I would just use the native asustor package. Thanks.

It's ok. Thanks Luke! Since my native Asustor package is not running after reinstall, I am thinking about to use docker one instead. However, if there are not much support in docker, I am better find the way to make the native Asustor package run again.

Can you provide more information? Thanks.

I had the below issue before and fixed. However, I installed the beta version for testing and installed back the app center version after.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/53875-server-will-auto-shutdown-when-i-try-to-connect-with-https/

- You ask me to fully uninstall the app to fix this because I switch different version of emby server as above issue.

- I did the below step to remove the app

Remove the emby server app in Asustor app center

Manually deleted the whole folder in /volume1/home/emby using sftp since metadata will not be removed by uninstall the emby server in app center.

- I reinstall the emby server app in Asustor app center.

- The emby server is not running anymore. I try to go to "/volume1/home/" and I cannot find emby folder. 

I just group everything I posted before. Just let me know any other information you would like to have. Thanks!