Kodi 18 - Kodi for Emby 3.0.33a - Trailer/CinemaMode not work

Seger

Seger
Hey my friend, @@Angelblue05

have since the last version and the current a strange behavior in Kodi. @@sualfred already told me that it is not the skin and I should contact you.

Everything is up to date, the server does it right but Kodi behaves weird. And when I start a movie, a local trailer starts before me (correctly named and read - metadata have already been deleted and completely replaced). But after the passage of the trailer does not start the main movie but it is finished and the main movie is marked as seen. But if I do not start the movie in Kodi directly via the widget or from my library, but go the detour "i" and in the information screen on "Watch Now", the trailer starts and then the movie (which is correct). If I finish this immediately, then he is also "not seen".

5b4fc8002daf1_Settings.jpg

5b4fc8136c12c_Settings1.jpg

adjusted everything correctly in the plugin

5b4fc896d2ca3_Settings2.jpg

Send me the log, where I have both variants in it.

Do you perhaps see the mistake?

Thanks and best regards Seger

Edited by Seger

Angelblue05

I see an error in your log. I'll have a look. Can you play the main movie if you disable play trailers in the add-on settings > playback?

Seger
Hey buddy, @@Angelblue05

yes, I can, as soon as I turn off the function, I can start the movie on any menu without problems. Well, at least you've already seen something, if you still need logs, then I can do that today until 12 o'clock, otherwise he will be back on Monday, then I'll be at a festival ;-).

Thanks and best regards

Seger

Edited by Seger

Seger
Moin buddy, @@Angelblue05

I just wanted to report back to you shortly. If you need more information, help or test, I am at your disposal.

Best regards

Seger

Angelblue05

In the next beta. Thanks for your patience.

Edit: If it's still not corrected. Can you check your server. For some reason it's throwing error 500 (which usually indicates a server issue).

Edited by Angelblue05