A way to tag items to show up in other profiles

smidley

smidley

I have a couple of profiles that I use currently:  Mine (all content) and Kids (limited content.

Here's how my structure is laid out:

Movies

Movie Name (Year)

Movie Name (Year).mkv

TV Shows

Show Name (Year)

Season X

Episode Name S00E00.mkv

I want my profile to be able to see all movie content and all show content.  I want my Kids profile to be able to see only specific content that I approve of.  For example, They would only be able to see content that has a specific tag on it.  Right now this isn't possible, so I have to make new folders and add a new library for kids content for both movies and tv shows.  This means that I am consuming duplicate storage space for those items.  Is there a better way to do this?

I know it's possible to limit what they can see by MPAA rating, but that's not dialed in enough for my needs.  I also saw that there's a way to BLOCK things that have a specific tag, but I don't want to go in and tag everything every time I get new content, I just want to be able to tag something if I want to ALLOW it to be viewed by that profile.  Thanks for any advice.

but I don't want to go in and tag everything every time I get new content, I just want to be able to tag something if I want to ALLOW it to be viewed by that profile.  Thanks for any advice.

So then that would make this request a duplicate of: Only Allow Certain Tag Feature correct...?