No Updates after ver 3.2.33.9

Kyouma

Kyouma

Hello, is the review proccess of the terramaster-store really taking that long? The first Update after the launch of the app arrived quick enough so im just wondering.

We're still waiting on terramaster to approve them. I'll bug them about it. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
realdiehl

My TerraMaster F4-220 just arrived today and I've been reading the discussion about installing Emby from their store.  I also came across this post about originally installing it.  Can this process still be done to get the most current version?  Or do we have to install via the app store?

Hi, yes that process will still work. The app store will always be a little behind. Thanks !

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

just wanted to say that there is still no updates available in the app store.

the emby app on my fire tv is giving me a message which says "incompatible server version, please update your emby server".

But it still works though

Edited by Kyouma

Finally a new Update (3.5.1) arrived at the terramaster app store, but it seems like it has no affect on the emby server as it hasnt changed the server version.

In the terramaster app store it shows this after the update

rcIeK0p.png

Everything looks ok but on the emby server its still the old version

OkkfUlM.png

What i tried so far:

- restarting emby

- shut down emby and start it manually over the terramaster interface

- restart the NAS

- uninstall and reinstall

None of them worked out. Do i miss something?

On the Terramster App-Store it is updated. It´s version 3.5.1 there and i already installed that. But somehow it doesnt apply to emby.

When i go to the Dashboard it´s showing me the old version which is 3.2.33.9. Just like those pictures I posted on Post #7

• 3 weeks later...

Yes I emailed them and got a response saying that they will look into it but it could take some time because their engineers are working on new things.

• 2 weeks later...

I sent Terramaster another follow up. Would you mind emailing them as well asking them to update Emby for TerraMaster? You can send it to:

sales@terra-master.com

Thanks.

I have good news. I just checked the TerraMaster App-Store and I could update Emby, but still with the 3.5.1 version and it finally worked. It seems like they have fixed the update proccess.

So my Emby Server has now the version 3.5.1 and is currently doing a library scan which takes really long (It´s at 90,9% and it barely goes up and when it does it´s only 0,01%). Is that because of the big version jump?

Also I noticed that i cant scroll down when im on the dashboard, but this may be gone when the library scan finishes.

So for now im happy, but i think i still wanna email them, hoping to get those updates more quick in the future. Thank you for your hard work @@Luke

l178r5N.png

It also tells me that there is a new update available, which it never did before (well not in the App-Store though)

Edited by Kyouma