Coverart - Ticks above poster

Latchmor

Latchmor

Hi @@ebr @@Luke any way of getting the green ticks (and other indicators) to be on the poster with the diamond treatment? 

Cheers

Edit: I meant to say it looks a bit better with the 'Use original art aspect ratio' ticked in CoverArt but the posters look a bit narrow.

533af444aa989_Capture.jpg

Edited by Latchmor

Latchmor

Yeah I realise that, just wasn't sure if CoverArt or the Server needed tweaking. I say 'need' but it doesn't need it at all, it's not that important.

Also, I see I @ 'ed you both, sorry about that, only meant to type your names. Didn't mean to draw attention away from more important stuff!

Cheers  ;)

Latchmor

Hi, I've only just noticed that drilled down into a series/movie or navigating via the server grouped Movies/TV the ticks are a lot closer to being lined up. It only displays (like above) on the top level of my own Media Folders. Also feel free to move this thread if needed, as ebr said, it's not a CoverArt issue.

533c8d8ee3865_Capture.jpg

This has to do with the size/shape of image the web interface is expecting in each situation.  It may be that the top-level screen is trying to accommodate a different sized image.

Tim Hobbs

I don't suppose the plugin adds a sepcific css class/id to the artwork, does it? If so it would be relatively easy to target the specific css selector. Sorry, I am not familiar with the plugin, but I could easily make the change if there is a way to target these covers. I guess I could try installing the plugin and see, eh? :)

EDIT: Ok, I see that it just processes the image to add whatever effect is chosen. Since that is the case, it is difficult to determine when an image is different than the default, so I am not sure that this would be something that could be done easily. It would require some changes to support pre-determining the image size so that the icon could be placed properly. I'll see if I cannot get at that info easily and try to get something working for you.

Edited by Tim Hobbs

The system is already there to determine the processed image size.  It isn't perfect but it should work in these cases.

Note that the very same type of images display more properly in one view than they do in the other.  What is different about how they are displayed in the two different contexts?