Emby error message

Ktkittle

Ktkittle

Installed Emby this morning on Nvidia Shield.  When trying to play a show or movie a message comes up, "Premiere Device Limit Exceeded. Please contact your Emby system administrator".  Suggestions?

Hi.  Are you running your server on the Shield or are you just talking about the app?  If the latter, where is the server and how many devices are you using?

Ktkittle

only one device.  Guess I'm confused.  Ive installed the app through the GooglePlay store on the Shield and logged in that way. Does this help?  Not sure of the server you are referring to?

Edited by Ktkittle

Ktkittle

so I signed up for new account on the emby.media.  Paid through the plexcities.  Received invitation through emby and accepted.  Signed in with Connect with log in and pin.  Pin confirmed and and tried to watch shows and that was the message i received .  when you say server I guess  I am confused.  I''m  sorry I may be not as computer literate as I wish some days!

Okay, you are using a service that uses our software as its platform.  You will need to talk to that service provider (Plexcities).  It sounds like they need to increase their license with us.

Thanks.