Remove entry from Next Up list

Rohanaj

Rohanaj

I did a search through the forums and couldn't locate anything about the "Next Up" section.  I'm wondering if there's a way for a user to remove a television series entry from the Next Up listing while leaving the watched/unwatched status of each episode as-is.

For example, let's say my wife watches 3 episodes of "Firefly" and decides she doesn't enjoy it (which would, of course, mean divorce, but let's keep going for the sake of the question...).  So, for her account, she no longer wants to see Firefly under the Next Up section at all, but also doesn't want to mark the whole show as watched in case she ever decides to take a look at it again.  Is there a way for her to remove that show from her Next Up list?  I've tested the drop-off and jump-on function of that list, and it seems to track the last 24 shows that aren't completely watched - even pulling shows back on to the list that have fallen off once you're fully caught up on one that was currently on there.

This question falls firmly into the realm of inconsequential convenience, but I thought I'd ask it anyway in case someone had an idea.

• Like 1