why can not I see these two films?

Askbruzz

Askbruzz
Hello,

i have a problem with two film and i don't know why. One film is in FUllHD and one in 4K.

When i click play start the loading image but nothing more happen, after few second the player ask me if there is a problem, i click yes but nothing change.

After this my NAS start to do something and the CPU jump to 100% until i restart my NAS.

attached there is the logs.

ps. DSM is up to date and emby too

thanks you .

log server.txt

Log-transcode1.txt

Log-transcode2.txt

Edited by Askbruzz

mastrmind11

2 things.  The subtitles and the audio track (TrueHD, which is being transcoded to AAC).

The subtitles have to be burned in with transcoding and it looks like your system just can't do that fast enough. Try turning off the subtitles.

For more efficient playback, consider acquiring external text srt subtitles. Our subtitle downloading features can help with that. Thanks.

Askbruzz

The subtitles have to be burned in with transcoding and it looks like your system just can't do that fast enough. Try turning off the subtitles.

For more efficient playback, consider acquiring external text srt subtitles. Our subtitle downloading features can help with that. Thanks.

Thanks, i will try :)

But it's normal that the player send me the error "too many errors, give up"? And then the cpu nas still remaining to 100% load

Askbruzz

clicked on play and then i tried to change the language format from truhd to dolby, without success, the player still loading but nothing happen.

FrostByte

Have you tried converting your subtitles to text based or downloading srt format?  SRT don't need to be burned in like the graphic style subtitles which causes transcoding.

Happy2Play

At least in the log provided there was a playback error that forced a full transcode and the synology isn't powerful enough.  What is the playback client?

TranscodeReasons=DirectPlayError,AudioBitrateNotSupported&allowVideoStreamCopy=false

Askbruzz

At least in the log provided there was a playback error that forced a full transcode and the synology isn't powerful enough.  What is the playback client?

TranscodeReasons=DirectPlayError,AudioBitrateNotSupported&allowVideoStreamCopy=false

My Samsung TV with Amazon Fire Stick