Library Sort options

Parjai
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Parjai

Hello,

I was looking through the various threads here, and not sure I found anything that helps with something I'm trying to do (or misunderstanding).  On my server, I have some movies in collections that I added custom sort titles to, i.e. the Star Wars movies.  I named them all "Star Wars X" (X being the episode number) so that they would sort in order, Episode 1, Episode 2, etc, with the side stories like Rogue One starting at 10 (for now).  When I pull up my collection in Emby on my Apple TV 4K, they are sorted by release year.  I'm unable to find a sort option to fix this.  Is there something I'm missing, or could this potentially be a feature request?

Sorry if I missed something here, used to use an old laptop with Kodi as my client, still getting used to the Apple TV app.

• Solution

Hi, have you configured the sort order for the boxset using the metadata editor?

• Like 1

Parjai

I was about to say yes... but I think I just found what you are referring when I went back to take a screenshot.  Dropdown that says "Display Order" with Release Date or Sort Name for options?