Several errors being thrown into Emby Server log while it scans library (log and print attached)

djhifi

djhifi

All of a sudden, after I unchecked "metadata savers", my library (namely "Movies" and "TV Shows") started scanning but it reaches 100% and repeats (like in a loop, altough I think this procedure may be normal as I have a big collection).

Anyway a print screen of that is attached.:

https://imgur.com/jAouMRa

But the big deal is the erros being thrown into the log which I cannot understand what is going on. Please help.

Log.txt

Edited by djhifi

djhifi

Are you experiencing a problem?

What do you mean? I'm still scanning the library but I made a quick check into the log and saw so many errors that I became baffled. What are those errors related to? I see errors from ffmpeg all the way to "mono" package. Wierd.

Try removing bluray folder rips from your library and then they should go away. 

djhifi

Try removing bluray folder rips from your library and then they should go away. 

And what about having "Movies" as well as "TV Shows" reaching 100% in the scanning and then returning to 0 and then all the way up to 100%, like in a loop. Is it normal?

Regarding folder rips I'm not quite sure if I have any. Will check if I do. 

EDIT: Regarding the "mono package" errors contained in that log I showed you, are they also related to BDMV structures or something else?

Sorry for being so insistent, I like to understand the logs and learn from the errors.

Edited by djhifi

I wouldn't worry so much about that. There must be some activity occurring that is starting a new scan right as one finishes, or restarting an existing scan.

djhifi

Ok so, per @@solabc16 recommendation I'm opening a specific post for this.

I'm currently scanning my "Movies" library  to build the ".nfos" (i already have the entire database setted up, I'm only doing this for backup purposes) and the progression percentage keeps going to 100% and resetting (on a loop). Is this an expected behavior?

Anyway I'm getting several errors thrown into the Log.

Some relate to "Could not find part of the path (etc)" and I'm expecting it to happen since I have external USB HDD mounted in the synology and the share folder has changed but I have the path substitution working correctly in Emby.

I've already fixed some movies which were in "BDMV" (bluray) folder structure and that seems to have fixed some errors. But these ones I can't figure out what is happening.

Any help is appreciated.

Log.txt