Collections keep comming back

jriker1

jriker1

I am using Emby Server latest beta on Windows.  And EMby for MCE on another computer.  Been working great for years.  I am having an issue with Collections that whenever I start Emby, it crashes.  Windows or Xbox 360.  Error is INVALID APPLICATION Unable to launch "emby".  So I go into the web gui and remove collections all good.  But guess what, everytime I load Emby on the Xbox 360 I see on the screen, "New Item Added: collections".  Then the next time I exit Emby and go in will get the error again.  Irregardless of getting Collections to work as I don't use it, how do I get Emby to stop adding collections back in everytime I load Emby thru my Xbox 360?

Thanks.

JR

Right, if you actually have collections then you can't do that. it's a pre-generated library by the server and will keep coming back. You will need to delete all of your collections first, then you can remove the library.

jriker1

What defines a collection?  I do collections in the old format or I guess BoxSets if those aren't collections putting [boxSet]. in the folder paths on the hard drive. 

Thanks.

JR

Ok i see an issue causing it to get re-created when not necessary. This is resolved for the next release, thanks.