Android TV updated homescreen - Kodi channels

abescalamis

abescalamis

Hello guys  

Nvidia just pushed the latest android update, I actually like the new home screen you can add kodi channels, I opened this thread because I will try to modify the order of the content display on the channels, currently it displays it by name and I would prefer by date added.

I will be posting the information here for whoever that needs it and remember that this has no relation to the Addons (embycon, emby for kodi).

So far I noticed that the content displayed by kodi as channels are actually playlists, I will look where are those stored and will try to modify it.

xnappo

Curious if you find a way for Embycon to work with it.  I haven't played with it much.  I thought I was going to use it a lot - but there is no Amazon there!

abescalamis

Curious if you find a way for Embycon to work with it.  I haven't played with it much.  I thought I was going to use it a lot - but there is no Amazon there!

I don't use Embycon, I use emby for kodi, and it displays everything perfect.

abescalamis

FYI

all you have to do is create a smart playlist and then just activate the channel for that playlist.

now I have it the way I want

hstamas

Isn’t this feature only supported in Kodi 18 Leia which Emby for Kodi doesn’t support without hacking?