Older version available?

crashinc25

crashinc25

I desperately need an .exe or RAR of 3.0.100.0 ASAP. Without going into great detail, it's the most stable I've seen. I've now lost use of MediaBrowser3 on all but 1 pc and luckily it never updated. The rest have issues such as NOT finding the server and NOT playing the content, pointing to a read error on the part of Windows.

It's not my codec, I checked. It's not my network, I checked. The weakest link is MB3 post 3.0.100.0 in my specific circumstance.

Any chance I can get a copy or download some place?

Edited by crashinc25

Koleckai Silvestri

That version probably cannot connect to the server anymore in order to play content.

No, sorry.  There is no way we can support back versions.  As Wayne Luke said, you would have lots of compatibility problems with the server and other components.

• 11 months later...
AdrianW

How unfortunate, since the latest version is both confusing as hell and absolutely terrible.

You can configure the latest version to look exactly like the older version - go into the config menu, and then select the Legacy Browsing tab - and check "Use Legacy Folder Browsing".

Alternatively you can go to the "View Configuration" tab and un-check all the folders under "My Views".

Edited by AdrianW
  • Like 2