Music videos

fewpeople

fewpeople

Is it just me that when i stop a music video the selection always goes back to the top of the list and not on the video i just played ? or even the one i started on.

Hope this makes sense.

fewpeople

Does the same thing happen if you switch skin?

Yeah its been doing it for the whole time i have used emby on kodi on any skin,its only started to annoy me now that i have a lot more music videos. 

and its a pain having to start from the top and scroll down again.

Angelblue05

I wonder if it may be caused by the refresh due to the playcount update. Are you using native paths or add-on?

• 4 weeks later...
fewpeople

So sorry , forgot about this post . I have just tried lots different combinations of settings and just did the direct stream tick box in the emby kodi settings, and it still goes back to the start of the list after a music video finishes.

• 1 month later...
sualfred

The music video section is quite old and I bet it has not been touched since years by the Kodi devs. Afaik it's the usual behaviour and handled by the Kodi core.

• 4 weeks later...
Angelblue05

If you have a very large music video collection its a real pain.

Later today, I'll provide you with a custom build and you can let me know if that issue persists.

fewpeople

Can you try this build, let me know if the issue persists?

na ,it froze for ages then after that no matter what music video i picked it played the 1 that it froze on.

i've kept that build on, in case you need any logs from it.

fewpeople

It froze? Yes please a log, thank you. That's unexpected.

oops, will get it soon and edit again

Edited by fewpeople
  • Like 1

Angelblue05

Can you try 3.1.19? I only have two music videos... I've tried played the second title, and the cursor seems to remain on it after playback ends. I hope my fix works.