Cinema mode - more than one custom intro

purger500

purger500

Hi,

I would like you to add the ability to play more than one custom intros, randomly.

Cinema trailers (new in cinema) don't work form me (https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/59036-trailers-with-cinema-mode-rarely-play) so i hope that I can use custom intros folder for that purpose.

I wish to add many trailers in that folder, but I need them to play more than one per time.

Edited by purger500
  • Like 5

• 3 months later...

Me too!

@@ebr

@@Luke

Until such time I'll just have two that I've muxed together but having it randomly pick two would be cool.. One from the snack bar ads directory and one from the shut off your phone directories.. Possible?

Thanks!

Edited by Sammy

We are actively monitoring this for community feedback. Thanks !

Thanks Luke!

If it can play multiple trailers (I play 2) shouldn't it be just a few lines of code to have the choice for multiple intro videos?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
chowbok

I would like to see this as well. And it'd also be nice to have the ability to play one before trailers and other after trailers (or should I start a new feature request for that?).

PuffyToesToo

Another one very close to what I was trying (albeit not very well) to request. If I am playing and old movie - I would like to play a specific intro (such as an old drive-in one). However, if I am playing an old TV Show, I would like to play a different one.