No images using tvheadend

nikc0069

nikc0069

Using tvheadend plugin with schedules direct free period and getting no images for TV shows. Is this o ly in the paid period or does it not work with tvheadend? I get the epg but no images.

Hi, when you use TVHeadend, that's where the images will come from, so what you need to do is get images working in TVHeadEnd, and then Emby will pull them from there.

Please let us know if this helps. Thanks !

nikc0069

Thank you. I'm not talking about logos but if I need to get Sd working in tvheadend for the program images I'll have a Google about thanks.

nikc0069

I've got schedules direct working in TVHeadend though I've set up logos in Emby Metadata editor anyway. Still can't see a way to get it to pull images for each episode though. Is @@Tolotos the man I need to talk to?

nikc0069

I don't but I will be honest it's the first time I've used it in a few years so not 100% sure where to be looking.

nikc0069

I've got two dvbt2 tuners. I've configured the sd grabber and have pulled epg for all my channels but I can't see episode images anywhere.

nikc0069

I'd really appreciate any help. Do I need to blwo away the TVheadend EPG and use EPG123 to get SD date then send it in using tv_grab_file?

I tried giving Emby the pure EPG123 output and still got no images, so guessing it really does need to happen ont he TVH side but I'll be damned if I can figure out how that works!

nikc0069

I've now got some episode and series numbers by switching to the sqlite sd grabber. Still no show images though just channel logos.

Gerrit507

Sorry for the late reply. As far as I know the tvheadend plugin currently doesn't pull any images for epg items from the server. Honestly I didn't even know that tvheadend supports that :D