No Sync Jobs List

Kurato
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Kurato

Just within the past day or two I've noticed on the Emby App for Android, the Sync Jobs list is no longer accessible, I can however view the list on the webapp.

As well, as of this morning, both through the Android App and webapp, I no longer have the options to add new Sync/Download jobs. I still Currently have Sync/Download permissions. And current sync jobs are still downloading newly added content.

If someone would be able to advise of a way to remedy this, that'd be great :) cheers.

Edited by Kurato

darkassassin07

Does "My Downloads" show up on your home screen?

What happens when you press that text and/or the gear icon beside it?

Testing just now mine works but takes a good 10 seconds to open

Kurato

My Downloads does not show at all, the only way I can access my downloads is to switch server and hit my downloads there.

Attached, I have marked on the images where previously showed "My Downloads", as well, where it should show the options to sync and download.

As you can see in the top of some of the images there is the Emby sync icon, showing an item syncing, I just can't add new Sync jobs.

post-305382-0-28822700-1529575518_thumb.jpeg

post-305382-0-63322900-1529575528_thumb.jpeg

post-305382-0-50401900-1529575541_thumb.jpeg

post-305382-0-15043700-1529575552_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Kurato

• Solution

Check the permissions for your emby user, you must have taken that away.

• Like 1

Kurato

The permissions are all done from server end correct? If so I'll have to check later when I get a chance. Thank you guys for the speedy reponses.

Kurato

Went back and double checked, looks like permissions were the issue, not sure how they got switched off, but they're back on now, and everything appears to be well. Thank you very much for the assistance Luke. :) Cheers