Random language metadata

levander

levander

Hi,

If refresh metadata by choosing replace all metadata it scrapes data in random language although I set up scraping language to English and country to USA in library config.

Anyone has idea what could be wrong or am I missing something?

Thanks.

Hi there, try using the metadata editor for that specific item and see if the language setting has been customized for that item.

levander

Hi there, try using the metadata editor for that specific item and see if the language setting has been customized for that item.

You mean metadata manager in emby server? There is metadata customisation on every folder level and everything is empty by default. The only thing that works is setting up english as metadata language in each movie metadata. That is something that we would like to avoid as a solution obviously. Please take in consideration that it started to happen yesterday when I noticed some incomplete and incorrect imdb id in nfos (all metadata was already scraped in english) and then I was trying to fix that by replace all metadata and identify features and then it started to scrape in random languages. Also this is happening today in MediaElch. Do you think it has to do something with tMDB or maybe combination with emby?