About how to make my emby theater for windows and emby Android phone programs play iso files, as well as hardware acceleration settings

moneycwq

moneycwq
I encountered some problems in the process of use. My English is very poor, so use Google to translate. If the translation is not good, please forgive me!

My questions are mainly 3:

1. I can't play the iso file. According to your suggestion on the post, install and use the emby theater for windows10 program. Select the potplayer in the extra player, but I won't set the following parameters, so it will cause the playing interface to click play and just jump out of the potplayer. Does not appear to play. How can I set parameters to increase this part of the potplayer player?In addition, can emby for Android phones play iso files?

2, emby theater program settings have a hardware acceleration option, how to set? Because all English, not translated into Chinese, do not know how to set? There is also an option in the console interface with the content "Allow media conversion

Grant or deny access to convert media features. "I'm not sure if this option is selected to indicate hardware acceleration, or selected to stop hardware acceleration? Can you advise?

3, iptv broadcast within China, normally there is an Android set-top box, how to make emby broadcast iptv in China?

I look forward to your answers and help, very grateful!

Edited by moneycwq

moneycwq

For best results I would consider ripping the iso files to mkv.

How can other problems be solved?

moneycwq

Hi, for #2 and #3 I don't quite understand your questions. Can you please be more specific?

As far as IPTV goes, you can do this by setting up live tv. I would check out the m3u feature. You can learn more on our wiki:

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Wiki/wiki/Live%20TV

Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

M3u I probably know, is to set a web site, let iptv play. This m3u file or address, do not know where to find? Or emby will provide to registered users? The second problem is in the administrator user management console - the user, after clicking on the user to enter such an option, because this option is not translated into Chinese, the meaning of using google translate makes me confused。Thanks for your answers and help!

Edited by moneycwq

This m3u file or address, do not know where to find? Or emby will provide to registered users?

We don't provide this. You'll have to find a provider. Thanks.

moneycwq

We don't provide this. You'll have to find a provider. Thanks.

ok。thank you very much. Does the second question I describe clearly? Can you tell me whether you choose to use media conversion or not to use media conversion?

Can you tell me whether you choose to use media conversion or not to use media conversion?

I would leave the setting on default (allow). Thanks.