Emby Theater and Cinema Mode

matt_ttam

matt_ttam

Hi, I was just wondering if there is a way to have Emby Theater not display the playback UI when launching the custom intro/codec into/trailers/movies, Cinema Experience is great but having the playback UI popup every other second as its switches between videos can get quite distracting not to mention take away from the experience.

• Like 3

Hi, we don't currently have any settings for this, but it's possible for the future. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Please!   My family and friends always crack up when my personal policy trailers come up but I cringe when it looks like we are just rolling a playlist.

Guest asrequested

need help with theater, i can see all the movies and tv shows but im not able to play it. it just circles and circles

Make a thread and include as much information as you can. Then we can help you, better.

mcubaynes

i have installed emby theater on my pc windows 7 and another pc with windows 10, when i load theater and a specific server i see all the content meaning tv shows and movies and when i try to play them its not loading, theres a circle in the middle of the screen trying to load and its not loading

mcubaynes

Make a thread and include as much information as you can. Then we can help you, better.

i have installed emby theater on my pc windows 7 and another pc with windows 10, when i load theater and a specific server i see all the content meaning tv shows and movies and when i try to play them its not loading, theres a circle in the middle of the screen trying to load and its not loading

mcubaynes

hi there @@mcubaynes, we're happy to help if you can provide more information. Please see how to report a media playback issue. thanks !

mcubaynes

I was able to fix the windows 10 playback. I fixed it this way. I uninstalled it and downloaded from Microsoft store directly. The original version was from emby www. Now I just need to fix the windows 7 version.

I was able to fix the windows 10 playback. I fixed it this way. I uninstalled it and downloaded from Microsoft store directly. The original version was from emby www. Now I just need to fix the windows 7 version.

If you can provide the information requested, we're happy to help. Thanks.

mcubaynes

Same issue when I open theater I see all the TV shows and movies but when I chose something it does not load. It just spins. That's from ab external server not from my own network. Now it works with windows 10 but not with windows 7