Movie Set Renaming

adelphiaUK

adelphiaUK

OK, this is my bug report format. If it's OK no need to say but if you would prefer a different method, just let me know.

Bug: "Collections" name doesn't follow renaming convention

Severity: Cosmetic

OS/Apps Effected: Web, LG TV, Android

The OS/Apps Effected relate to hardware that I have access too. If it doesn't state other OSes, it's not that it doesn't exist, rather it's that I don't have the hardware to check for it.

Happy2Play

How about a example of what you mean.

adelphiaUK

I'll try and get one but I'm not sure how to get a screen shot from my TV. I may have to take a photo of it. I made a mistake in specifying the Web App does it as I can't get it to do it now.

OK, I see what I meant on the web one now. Although my group has been called "Movie Sets", all the sets are still being shown as "Collection". In other words, "Spider Man Collection" should read "Spider Man Movie Set". Hmmm. Going deeper this looks like a lot of work as it means people having to redo art work and everything else so this can go on a very low burner, if it happens at all.

why are you expecting it to be called Spider Man Movie Set? The only way that happens is if you manually rename the spider man collection.

Happy2Play

Also are you using the Auto Boxset plugin as "Spider Man Collection" is the proper name coming from provider metadata.  

I think he's renaming the library and expecting the individual collections to follow suit.