Filter TV Shows - Missing

thekingswolf
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

thekingswolf

5b13fe89915f4_missing.png

I have this setting checked, but it is not yet displaying missing episodes within a season.  Would like to be able to filter all shows and only show episodes that are missing, or run some kind of task that gives a report of all shows that contain missing episodes, and what episodes are missing. 

thekingswolf

hmm ok change request to add on to the reports a filter to filter out episodes from the report for episodes that have a release date that is after the current date (episodes that haven't aired yet are just clogging up my report)

levander

@@ebr

Hi,

Why my filter tab on the right looks like this and is hardly readable?

(I'm using "Apple TV theme")

5b1978483090c_ScreenShot20180607at111907

Also, under filters there are limited Tag values - I can't see all of them...

Edited by levander

The reports plugin must have hard-coded a black background into the sidebar, which obviously doesn't look good on some of the themes.

There are some updates in the pipeline for the reports plugin,  however, I would just like to mention that the reports plugin is a community addition, and contributions are welcome. The source code can be found here:

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/EmbyReports

Thanks !

levander

The reports plugin must have hard-coded a black background into the sidebar, which obviously doesn't look good on some of the themes.

There are some updates in the pipeline for the reports plugin,  however, I would just like to mention that the reports plugin is a community addition, and contributions are welcome. The source code can be found here:

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/EmbyReports

Thanks !

Thanks.... I'm not much of a coder but I'll have a look. The issue of showing limited tags is also possible to fix in that code?

Thanks.... I'm not much of a coder but I'll have a look. The issue of showing limited tags is also possible to fix in that code?

Well yes i think you can, but it might overwhelm the UI if you put hundreds of tags there. I think it may just need a new design at this point.

levander

Well yes i think you can, but it might overwhelm the UI if you put hundreds of tags there. I think it may just need a new design at this point.

Good. I will wait for tags support then. Thanks for reply.

• 1 month later...
thekingswolf

FYI to anyone interested in this same thing, the Statistics plug in is even better for this under the View user-based show progress section at the bottom.  Easy to organize list of all shows and % of episodes collected/available