#1 arrbee99 OFFLINE  

arrbee99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3124 posts
  • Local time: 06:47 AM
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 02 June 2018 - 05:52 PM

Not sure if this is a server thing or a live TV thing but anyway, over last few days, have noticed that when going to the Emby Home page in Chrome only My Media appears with the rest showing up maybe 10 seconds later. Live TV On Now has a lot of Blank posters, not even coloured. Am sending a log at about 9:39 after I went to the Emby Home page after browsing round other web stuff and there's lots of errors.

Am on latest Windows Emby beta server. It might be a .10 thing.

Also, TV Guide seems to be fine, but if I click on Programs it also goes to the TV Guide - just noticed that.

Attached Files

#2 pir8radio OFFLINE  

pir8radio

NGINX

• Members
  • 2936 posts
  • Local time: 11:47 AM
  • LocationChicago

Posted 02 June 2018 - 06:01 PM

Not sure if this is a server thing or a live TV thing but anyway, over last few days, have noticed that when going to the Emby Home page in Chrome only My Media appears with the rest showing up maybe 10 seconds later. Live TV On Now has a lot of Blank posters, not even coloured. Am sending a log at about 9:39 after I went to the Emby Home page after browsing round other web stuff and there's lots of errors.

Am on latest Windows Emby beta server. It might be a .10 thing.

Also, TV Guide seems to be fine, but if I click on Programs it also goes to the TV Guide - just noticed that.

https://emby.media/c...e-slow-loading/

#3 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 142522 posts
  • Local time: 12:47 PM

Posted 02 June 2018 - 06:27 PM

Try removing the media portal and next pvr plugins and see if this has any impact. Thanks.

#4 arrbee99 OFFLINE  

arrbee99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3124 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 02 June 2018 - 06:30 PM

Saw that but wasn't sure if it was same thing as you said its been happening for a long time (not for me) and there was also talk of CentOS.

• pir8radio likes this

#5 arrbee99 OFFLINE  

arrbee99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3124 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 02 June 2018 - 06:32 PM

Try removing the media portal and next pvr plugins and see if this has any impact. Thanks.

I'll have a go but should mention its been perfectly happy with both for a week or two and this is only over the last few days...

(also might not be able to have too much of a fiddle over the weekend but you never know...)

#6 arrbee99 OFFLINE  

arrbee99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3124 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 02 June 2018 - 07:52 PM

Don't know if this is of interest or not, but spotted that there's a new version of the NestPVR app out, so I installed that. Then I thought I'd run through the scheduled tasks and it seems that when I ran the MediaPortal timer scheduled app thing it killed Emby somehow - local host refused to connect. Here is the latest log, just in case. it just stops at 11.43.

Attached Files

#7 arrbee99 OFFLINE  

arrbee99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3124 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 02 June 2018 - 07:58 PM

...and Emby Tray says Unable To Restart Server.

Think something changed recently cause running the MediaPortal Timer thing in Scheduled Tasks didn't do anything, took zero seconds, now it looks like its trying to do something but fails.

Obviously haven't uninstalled anything yet though...

#8 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 142522 posts
  • Local time: 12:47 PM

Posted 02 June 2018 - 09:58 PM

I'm only suggesting that due to the numerous errors in the log coming from those services.

#9 hhb97b OFFLINE  

hhb97b

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • Local time: 06:47 PM

Posted 17 June 2018 - 01:36 PM

Hi

I'm also having issue with slow loading/playing of movies.

https://emby.media/c...-playing-media/

I'dont have any of these plugins installed. I not sure its the same issue or not

Edited by hhb97b, 17 June 2018 - 01:37 PM.

#10 arrbee99 OFFLINE  

arrbee99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3124 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 17 June 2018 - 08:36 PM

Actually think my thing was to do with this  https://emby.media/c...s/#entry588639 see post #6. Think I saw yours was something to do with  mapping drives or something ?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Slow, Loading

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users