Emby for Kodi - Deleting TV Episode While Watching

rstahl

rstahl

Hi, has anyone ever had Kodi (or Emby) delete a TV episode they are currently watching?  I am using the Emby for Kodi plug-in on a Windows 10 machine, with Emby Server running on a Ubuntu 16.04 box.

I have only noticed this behavior when I am watching an episode that is still in the watch folder for Auto-Organize.

Attached a partial debug log from when this last happened.

Partial Log.txt

I have only noticed this behavior when I am watching an episode that is still in the watch folder for Auto-Organize.

Sounds like auto-organized moved it while you were watching it? I would not suggest watching content that is in the watch folder.

rstahl

Sounds like auto-organized moved it while you were watching it? I would not suggest watching content that is in the watch folder.

Auto-organize has already moved to file to my TV Episode Library (on a different hard drive), so I don't believe Kodi is streaming the copy that is in the watch folder.  Based off my debug log, it appears Kodi was playing it from my TV Shows folder (not the watch folder), and after the file was deleted, when I try to restart watching the episode, it looks for the file in that location and can't find it.  

I'm looking at line 122 in the log file, TV Episode is Archer - S09E06.mkv

Ok well I don't see anything out of the ordinary, although I'm afraid I don't fully understand your setup.