Error Displaying Collections with TV Shows

Victorious

Victorious

Basically that's it :-)

Collections with only films in, display okay. TV only, or a mix of film and TV, results in an 'Unable to fetch data' error:

5b0bfeb867d67_AppleTVCollectionsError.jp

The Collections in question display fine in a browser, and in the iOS app.

Victorious

Thanks for the prompt response, let me know if you need any further info.

Victorious

Thanks corey, quick work  :)

@@Victorious --

I found the issue and fixed it in our latest beta. It shouldn't be too long before it's released.

levander

@@Victorious --

I found the issue and fixed it in our latest beta. It shouldn't be too long before it's released.

Also Collections with Music Videos. Some display message descriped in topic and some this message:

5b0d59871ec26_viberimage.jpg

levander

In latest Apple TV update I am unable to SEE any of collections in the libraries. It's empty.

And also I am unable to OPEN any collection under collections without this message showing:

5b15618d30bba_IMG_9665.jpg

corey

@@levander --

Can you confirm if this is when trying to control the tvOS app remotely? Can you also confirm if you can display the collection when using the app directly?

Thanks!

corey

How are you navigating to your collection?

1. Is it from using something like the iOS app or a web browser to remotely control your Apple TV?
  2. Are you navigating to a collection from the Home Screen?
  3. Are you navigating to a collection from the movie library and collections view?

levander

No, I am using Apple TV emby app directly, not through other apps. If I open Collections directly from Apple TV home screen collections are shown but I get that message I send you for ANY type of collection I try to open. Also, under collections in my Movies library (which are several grouped libraries) there is none listed!

Update: I noticed that collections are shown (and are working) when I open them from another movie libraries that were not grouped together. Then I ungrouped my main Movies library to see if it works when the libraries are show separately and they work - but Collections (library) from on home screen is still showing the same message.

levander

Yes, I forgot to mention that I did try to restart and force-restart emby app on Apple TV, Apple TV itself and emby server before I reported that message but without any change.

Now I force-restarted again and it works!

Thank you

Thanks for confirming.

When we ask you to do that, it is because we have made a change and that is how you will get it.

Thanks.

levander

Thanks for confirming.

When we ask you to do that, it is because we have made a change and that is how you will get it.

Thanks.

I assumed so. Thank you again.