IPTV M3U list won`t play

pbeumer2001

pbeumer2001

Hello

II have loaded a M3U file but none of the channels seems to work. Everytime I get a black screen. On my TV App and trying on the server it self. I know that at least the first 2 channels work because I tested them with VLC.

I want to attach the file but I can`t so here is the download link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arzx_G4Ponw1gyrzVSligyqURTX0

Thanx in advance

Edited by pbeumer2001

pbeumer2001

Hello

II have loaded a M3U file but none of the channels seems to work. Everytime I get a black screen. On my TV App and trying on the server it self. I know that at least the first 2 channels work because I tested them with VLC.

I want to attach the file but I can`t so here is the download link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arzx_G4Ponw1gyrzVSligyqURTX0

I get a 401 error but don`t know why. What is the difference how VLC plays the file and Emby?

Thanx in advance

Senna

Get yourself a month subscription with a decent IPTV provider instead of using a free list from hacked iptv accounts.

With a subscription, you know for sure that at least 98% of your providers IPTV channels work, so with that you can get to know Emby better how to set it up with IPTV.

• Like 1

pbeumer2001

Get yourself a month subscription with a decent IPTV provider instead of using a free list from hacked iptv accounts.

With a subscription, you know for sure that at least 98% of your providers IPTV channels work, so with that you can get to know Emby better how to set it up with IPTV.

Sorry to say but I really hate this kind of answers. I allready wrote that tyhe first 2 stream work. I tested them with VLC and NextPVR. Before I`m going to spent even more money on a subscription (allready paid 5 dollar to get the live tv option which doesn`t work right now!!) I want to tackle this problem first.

Senna

Sorry to say but I really hate this kind of answers. I allready wrote that tyhe first 2 stream work. I tested them with VLC and NextPVR.

I wrote that answer because I checked your m3u, where a lot of duplicate channels are inside. It's your responsibility to delete those channels that aren't working in that m3u, so Emby is only fed with channels that work...

Use VLC and Notepad++ to strip your m3u of not working channels, so you know for sure that Emby gets working channels from that m3u.

IPTV in Emby is tested long enough already with all kinds of IPTV providers, so if something doesn't work, it's 99% NOT Emby's fault.

• Like 2

• 4 years later...
donna821

I do have a paid iptv provider, and when I put the m3u url in I get a blank result. I have tried mu m3u on 3 android boxes and potplayer and vlc and works great. but on emby it shows no channels. It was working fine until today. I am a Emby Premiere subscriber. I hope you have a answer.

thanks

donna821

i have a iptv account and their m3u file does not work on emby, but on everything else vlc, potplayer adroid box. I hope i dont have to try the other simular severs.

2 minutes ago, donna821 said:

i have a iptv account and their m3u file does not work on emby, but on everything else vlc, potplayer adroid box. I hope i dont have to try the other simular severs.

@donna821

Hi there, let's look at an example. Please attach the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. Thanks!

donna821

my m3u files still do not load on emby. And i know they are good m3u files, play on android box vlc, potplayer and pc everything. hope I dont have to go to plex or the other one.

49 minutes ago, donna821 said:

will not load m3u blank results. Hope i dont have to go with plex,screen shots above.I liked emby before this happened.

Please provide all of the information I requested in my link above. Thanks.

Hi.  Also, you are looking at programs which comes from guide data, not your m3u.  In either setup or the "Channels" tab on that screen, do you see channels there?