A gaggle of Feature Requests for MBT

Starlionblue

Starlionblue

• Using letters on the number pad of the remote to "go to" a title. For example clicking "2" three times will make "f", which gets you to the titles starting with F. This works in MB Classic.

An option on the server to disable the "remember me" box on MBT login.

The ability to log in directly after entering the password by pressing OK/Enter instead of having to press enter, scrolling down two clicks and then pressing enter again.

If the user has a password, selecting that user should directly open the password entering dialog without having to press enter/ok.

Password entry should be "cloaked" with stars, not clear text as now

"Manual login" option for hidden users.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
robertn78

I have asked for the log in being masked before.  What is the point of having a password, if everyone in front of the machine can see it.  The Android version has this issue, but it is not as bad.  It shows the typed character then turns to a star.  But a password should not be shown at all.  Unless you tick a mark that says show password.

I agree that the "remember me" should be disabled.  But that could also be in the client side in a setting after you log in.

Koleckai Silvestri

Remember Me has to remain an option. I don't want to log in every time I want to use the software. I don't want my wife complaining because she is trying to log in on her computer and forgot her password again.

There is already a manual login. When you're at the log in screen, simply replace the username with the manual one you want to use and enter in the appropriate password.

Starlionblue

There is already a manual login. When you're at the log in screen, simply replace the username with the manual one you want to use and enter in the appropriate password.

Fair point. However a small "manual login" link on the screen with the users would be nice.

Remember Me has to remain an option. I don't want to log in every time I want to use the software. I don't want my wife complaining because she is trying to log in on her computer and forgot her password again.

Agreed.