App for managing multiple MKV at the same time

aenon83

aenon83

Hi, I like to have my libraries well organized and I like to pass every video through MKVToolNix GUI to set the language of the tracks, the subtitles (or remove tracks that I don't ned) y because I like that when I put the video in Emby or Plex I like that it shows Audio in Spanish and not just Unknown, or something like that.

I think that MKVToolNix GUI it's a bit tedious when you want to manage multiple files at the same time. You have to add them one by one, modify the tracks, add to queue and finally process it. So I made a little app to speed up the process.

5afdbf9c65ee9_MkvAssistantEnglish.png

As you can see, in the left column you select a folder and it load all videos found in it. In the left column you can search on TheMovieDb, Trakt.TV or TheTVDB the name of the movie or episodes with it season and number. And in the center column when you select one of the videos it shows its tracks so you can enable, disable it, change the language, mark it as default...

Also if it's found a subtitle file (srt or ass) or a chapter file (txt or xml) that starts with the same name of the video it will try to append it to the video.

Here is the link to download it in case of anyone is interested. It's still a beta and probably have some bugs to fix, so if found any please tell me and I'll try to fix it. Also you can comment any error in the translation or if you want help to translate it to another language (actually only in spanish and english) I appreciate the help.

Inside the app there is a Help button that shows a small html about how to configure it and how to use it.

MKVAssistant V0.0.0.8

• Like 5