Emby Cloud

AllviewTV

Deathsquirrel

So what are the advantages/disadvantages to doing this? My Emby Server seems to work just fine the way it is right now on an HTPC a bought, assembled and own. If I'm missing something by not putting my Emby Server up on someone else's computer in the cloud please let me know.

Well it comes with the opportunity to blow a ton of your monthly bandwidth, if you have caps, plus the chance to expose your media use to the internet.  Dunno how you feel about those pluses...

Edited by Deathsquirrel
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
loguitech

seria bueno que los usuarios que paguen mensualidad tengan el beneficio de sincronizar google drive para poder agregar y visualizar peliculas sin saturar y sacificar el disco duro e internet de subida . Al momento no e encontrado una solucion mas que guardar configuracion en google drive 

seria bueno que los usuarios que paguen mensualidad tengan el beneficio de sincronizar google drive para poder agregar y visualizar peliculas sin saturar y sacificar el disco duro e internet de subida . Al momento no e encontrado una solucion mas que guardar configuracion en google drive 

Hola, nuestra función de sincronización en la nube te permite hacer esto. Existe un problema con la reproducción del contenido de la nube en Emby Server 3.5. Estamos resolviendo esto para Emby Server 3.6. Gracias !

• 2 months later...

I've done the steps to sync my Google drive with emby. Is there anyway I can upload the files I already have in my Google to the library or collections?

• 6 months later...

I've been interested in this for a while. I as well have unlimited google drive storage and media content stored on Google Drive. It this now a thing where I can stream the content from my Google Drive account via Emby?

Iorifly

I'm looking for the following solution.
   I would like to install the emby on a free amazon machine. Looking for my movies that are on google drive. With that I could have my library organized on all my devices and family.

@@ddurdle

Can you help me get the emby installed on such a machine by taking the google drive movies. I do not think I need transconding because google does it.