List view in Music

bls_fanatic

bls_fanatic

Hello,

Is there any way to get the Album Artist, Artist or Album list in a real "list" view instead of a "tile" view?  It is possible to do so in the web interface but not so far as I have been able to figure out in Emby Theater or Emby for Samsung Smart TV.  I think it might have been possible in Emby for WMC.

The end goal is to have a text based list instead of tiles with images.

Thanks

Edited by bls_fanatic
  • Like 1

Hi, in Emby Theater, yes you can do that for Album Artists and Artists. We can look at adding that for albums in a future update. Thanks.

bls_fanatic

Hi, in Emby Theater, yes you can do that for Album Artists and Artists. We can look at adding that for albums in a future update. Thanks.

Hello Luke,

Thanks for the answer.  I believe I might not have been clear enough in my question/request.  I am looking for a list without any image.  After verification, choosing "list" display in Music in both the web interface and Emby Theater displays a list but still has the images (see screenshot).  I am looking for a text only list (allows more artists in one screen and eliminates the blank images when an artist was not found) such as we can do in Emby for WMC.

Thanks

post-1413-0-05243800-1526384537_thumb.jpg

Ok I understand. We don't currently have that, but it's a good idea for the future. Thanks.