MacOS Setup

Luke

hstamas

I have another post out about this, and waiting for a response ... in the meantime, by any chance are the folders in question on a networked drive, or a local drive? I suspect that networked drives cannot be monitored in real time, for some reason ... although it works on Plex. I've never been able to get realtime monitoring working in Emby. All my media drives are NAS, none of them are local drives.

In my case they are all direct attached drives

• 1 month later...
azweig16

Trying to set up for the first time, every time I try to set up, I open  the app, it flashes in the dock then disappears.  I have no idea what's going on with it for me to even set up.  When I try to delete the application, it says its open.  Please help!

Trying to set up for the first time, every time I try to set up, I open  the app, it flashes in the dock then disappears.  I have no idea what's going on with it for me to even set up.  When I try to delete the application, it says its open.  Please help!

Hi, did you open your web browser to run the setup wizard? 

• 2 weeks later...
jscoys

Hello guys, question: Is there a pre-requisite for the MacOS version? Like minimum is El Capitan? I have an old Mac Mini and the only last OS I can install is El Capitan, so if you explained me that El Capitan won't be supported in 6 months, I should not install my Emby Server on it...

Thx in advance for your answer!

• 6 months later...

Emby Server 3.5 is up on the website for download. The announcement on the blog is soon to follow. Thanks everyone.