Some Questions about own Movie Trailers

Predator2000
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Predator2000

hi Guys

I have a question about the own trailer function.
If I want to use my own movie trailers, they must be copied into the respective film folder only but for more Cinema feeling I would like to use trailers of current Cinema Movies.

Is there any way to do this?
since they are Unfortunately, trailers for current Cinema Movies and I do not own the movie itself, so of course I can not pack the trailer into a Movie folder.

In addition, there are also German trailer collections per calendar week so that I have in the case many trailers in one video file.

Best regards from Germany

Predator2000

Thank you for your answer.

If I understood it correctly, I need only put my trailers to which I have no matching   movie and the current cinema movie trailers move into one folder and then link it under cinema mode under Custom intros?

Correct?

No, you just need to install the trailer plugin and activate cinema mode.

Predator2000

But if only the trailer and cinema plugin is used, the trailer downloaded via the plugin is not necessarily in German.

And that's why I download my Cinema Trailers, for example, on Youtube in German.
In the Emby Wiki I found the part about the local trailers that will have to copy in the same movie folder with -trailer suffix.

So how or where do I have to move my own downloaded Cinema Trailers if I do not have the actual movie?

• Solution

So how or where do I have to move my own downloaded Cinema Trailers if I do not have the actual movie?

In this case yes you would do a custom intros folder like you mentioned before.

• Like 1