Resume button doesn't work

theghost31

theghost31

Hi 

As explained at @@Angelblue05, I have a new bug about the resume of an episode. Everytime the episode starts from the begin :/

Before to give you the logs, I think these details can help you to identify the issue.

With trakt, the synchro is OK. So the episode is marked  (resume from 14min50)

With emby server, so when I watch on the emby UI (interface web), same thing, it's OK with resume from 14min50 and it's works when I resume it.

With Kodi, I can see resume from 14min50 BUT when I want to resume, the episode starts from 0. This happens ONLY on Kodi

Thank you in advance guys :)

Edit: Weird but the log (embyserver) from docker doesn't seems to be up to date because the episode logged is not the episode played with Kodi ... So please use only the kodi log, it's seems more logic ;)

kodilog.txt

embyserver.txt

Edited by theghost31

Angelblue05

Thanks, I'll have a look in a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theghost31

You're welcome. As I explained in the other topic, I think you can look both at the same time, because I suspect that it's the same issue :)

Good luck and I stay around if you need some info / logs  from me.

Edited by theghost31

Machete

Bonjour, 

Je rencontre exactement le même souci. 

Sur le web ça fonctionne, ainsi que sur mon smartphone (oneplus 5t + kodi)

Mais sur mes Xiaomi Mi Box, rien ne fonctionne, impossible de reprendre la lecture ou je l'avais arrêté.

Je repart a zéro chaque fois.

Cordialement

----------------------------

Hello,

I meet exactly the same problem.

On the web it works, as well as on my smartphone (oneplus 5t + kodi)

But on my Xiaomi Mi Box, nothing works, impossible to resume reading.

The video resumes at zero

cordially

theghost31

Hi @@Machete :)

The plugin with the version in 3.0.7.a ?

I don't want to say something wrong but today we are in 3.3 isn't it ? So it's a regression ? 

Machete

Effectivement j'ai downgrade pour que ça fonctionne. 

----

Actually I downgrade for it to work.

Angelblue05

And it's still the same code as 3.0.7a. I haven't changed anything regarding resuming in krypton since fixing it.

I do not experience this issue. So it must be something else but I'll need logs since resume works all the time in my testings.

@@theghost31

Can you provide a kodi log capturing the following: Play a title from the start, create a resume point. Stop playback. Resume the title.

In your log, it seems the seektime was undetected. But why, that is the question.

Edited by Angelblue05

markdj

And it's still the same code as 3.0.7a. I haven't changed anything regarding resuming in krypton since fixing it.

I do not experience this issue. So it must be something else but I'll need logs since resume works all the time in my testings.

@@theghost31

Can you provide a kodi log capturing the following: Play a title from the start, create a resume point. Stop playback. Resume the title.

In your log, it seems the seektime was undetected. But why, that is the question.

Maybe you can find something in my log? Right here.

Edited by markdj

Angelblue05

Merci d'avoir confirmer. I'll post a new build soon. I could have not fixed that without your log.

Edited by Angelblue05

theghost31
Hi

I just see your request now but @@Machete given you it's log, so everything is good ? 

Do you need that I try something @@Angelblue05 ? :)

Edit: I just tried your new build 3.0.23.a, it's works :), congratulation, you fixed the problem
Edited by theghost31
  • Like 1

markdj

I tried the fix, but unfortunately it doesn't work for me :(

I would upload a Kodi log file but it says the size is too big (>1MB). Any other ideas?

Angelblue05

I tried the fix, but unfortunately it doesn't work for me :(

I would upload a Kodi log file but it says the size is too big (>1MB). Any other ideas?

Are you able to post it to pastebin? Or on dropbox? Or any free service you can upload the file to? Thank you.

Edited by Angelblue05

markdj

It doesn't ask me, it just starts playing from the beginning. However, in the settings I have it set to always Resume instead of Play (if that helps) and it never asked me before so that shouldn't be a/the problem.

Edited by markdj
  • Like 1

Machete

Merci d'avoir confirmer. I'll post a new build soon. I could have not fixed that without your log.

pas de problème, Merci a toi pour la mise a jour. 

-------

no problem, thanks to you for the update.

Angelblue05

It doesn't ask me, it just starts playing from the beginning. However, in the settings I have it to always Resume instead of Play (if that helps) and it never asked me before so that shouldn't be a/the problem.

I'll look into that scenario tomorrow. If you switch it to play it should works for now.