Problem with resume

markdj

markdj

Since a couple of weeks I've noticed that Trakt doesn't sync any playback progress between my two devices anymore. It used to work perfectly and having changed nothing it suddenly stopped working. Which makes me think it's plug-in related.

Could anyone test and verify this? I've tried everything (updating add-ons, updating Kodi, uninstalling/reinstalling Trakt plug-in, et cetera).

I would love to get this to work again so any help would be greatly appreciated!

(Edit: the progress does show up in the Emby app itself, it just doesn't seem to load on the devices, restarting the entire video every time instead of resuming).

Edited by markdj

markdj

For example, I try to play episode 1 of the second season of Money Heist (La Casa de Papel ). We stopped at 24 minutes (roughly) and wanted to resume it on the other device. But no matter what, it always starts at the beginning, where it used to resume normally.

The log file is included, hope it's enough.

embyserver.txt

Edited by markdj

Ok so this isn't necesssarily trakt related. This sounds like general emby server play and resume.

Questions - what device/app did you start playing on initially, what device/app did you try to switch to, and how long is the episode? Thanks.

markdj

I've started watching the episode on my Nvidia Shield first, which I later tried to resume it on as well. Then I tried the Nvidia Shield first with the RPi3 second. Vice versa as well.

The episode is about 63 minutes long, by the way.

Edited by markdj

It might be an issue specific to Emby for Kodi. Do you see the same problem with the Emby web app?

markdj

I've just tried it but pressing the Resume button works fine when using the web app.