Change username

AllviewTV

• 2 weeks later...
Walkdog

How do you change username on your account? Invite from another user and I have a rude name....

Happy2Play

How do you change username on your account? Invite from another user and I have a rude name....

Here on the forum you see your user name at the top right click it, then My Profile-edit my profile-display name.

It just changes the display name. The email address and actual username are still the same. Is this a problem for you?

Along as other users- or there kids see my name as walkdog that’s ok- thanks for help

Good day,

IF you still want to change the user name, let me know.

My best

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Am I too late to the party to ask for a un change also? (fr8r? airfr8? notefr8?)  I'm trying to avoid just opening a 2nd account. 

@@Abobader

Good day,

What the user name you like to have?

My best

• 1 month later...
Tunababaloona

Hi guys, any chance I could have a name change on my account please if its still an option?

On the Emby app on my shield it shows as Kingwilltnt so could it be changed to my name on here - Tunababaloona ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi guys, any chance I could have a name change on my account please if its still an option?

On the Emby app on my shield it shows as Kingwilltnt so could it be changed to my name on here - Tunababaloona ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi.  Is this a local user you linked to Connect or one you invited via email?

Tunababaloona

Apologies, I'm not sure what that means? I changed my username on here to Tunababaloona but it still shows as Kingwilltnt on the app

Tunababaloona

By username invite? To the Tunababaloona name but it shows up as Kingwilltnt when connected on screen. It really doesn't matter all that much, i just wondered if it was a simple thing to do.

Happy2Play

Right but what appears in Dashboard-Users?  What do you see when you click on "Kingwilltnt"?  It sounds like you have "Tunababaloona" linked to local user "Kingwilltnt".  

Tunababaloona

Right, i think I'll have to look properly on the laptop, might not be seeing everything because I'm doing it on my tablet. Thanks for helping.

Happy2Play

Right, i think I'll have to look properly on the laptop, might not be seeing everything because I'm doing it on my tablet. Thanks for helping.

This will need to done via a Emby Admin user, so you can access the Dashboard.

• 4 weeks later...