ISO Playback

shpitz461

moneycwq

Can you please describe the problem? Thanks.

If the file is iso, it seems that it can't be played, but when the page is clicked to play, why doesn't the reaction behave? You can play it and you can't play it. The movie has been automatically recognized。Also ask my previous questions, you find the reason, how to solve it?

moneycwq

You need to setup an external player for iso playback.

How to set up? I can't find place for setting

In emby theater app settings there is a section for external players.

moneycwq

In emby theater app settings there is a section for external players.

I use Android phone side and emby theater。But did not see the specific can add external player settings, ah, can you guide in detail? Specific location

In emby theater click your user icon in the top right, then click settings.

moneycwq

only “display、playback、offline、plugins:4 options,Which is it?There are Android phone programs, play iso display is not able to play the link

Edited by moneycwq

only “display、playback、offline、plugins:4 options,Which is it?There are Android phone programs, play iso display is not able to play the link

You'll need the Emby Theater desktop app:

https://emby.media/emby-theater.html

The store app does not support external players. The mobile apps do not support ISO.

moneycwq

You'll need the Emby Theater desktop app:

https://emby.media/emby-theater.html

The store app does not support external players. The mobile apps do not support ISO.

thanks,Since I am in China, some websites of emby have been blocked by the government. Is there a full installation of emby theater for windows? A boot program needs to download the installer from the website and I cannot。So So Android mobile phone program??

In addition, the English is not good, sorry, the Chinese version is not translated, this place option should be selected to represent the media conversion, or not to represent the media conversion?

Allow media conversion
Grant or deny access to convert media features.

moneycwq

After installation, enter the settings, I use the potplayer player, how to set the parameters?thanks

You'll have to research the parameters that PotPlayer requires, and then enter them into the configuration screen.

moneycwq

You'll have to research the parameters that PotPlayer requires, and then enter them into the configuration screen.

I really don't understand this software. In fact, it is possible to start, but it seems that the potplayer does not load the corresponding iso file, I do not know how to empot the corresponding movie file address to the potplayer, can you help me to study how to set it?

I'm not an expert with PotPlayer, sorry. But some of the other users here who play ISO's might have some advice.

moneycwq

I'm not an expert with PotPlayer, sorry. But some of the other users here who play ISO's might have some advice.

How do you automatically obtain the corresponding media address that you want to play? I click on a certain movie, if you can automatically get a corresponding media address, then the potplayer can have a parameter to play, but I do not know how to automatically get this address to the clipboard? do you know?

moneycwq

It's dynamic in external player setup, by entering {path}

Do not understand, can you give an example? Let this path be automatically filled in based on the clicked movie page each time?

Try just entering {path} into the external player arguments setting.