Emby Server Crashes when running processes

pablo.bolomey

pablo.bolomey

Hi all, 

I been running emby server Version 3.3.1.0 on a Synology DS1815+  with DSM 6.1.6-15266 Update 1, I have been experiencing random server crash when a few things are happening, ie Auto organised process kicks off, system back whne using backup and restore.

I have had issue free run since installation over a year back.

Nothing has changes on the hardware side, only changes to the system are synology DSM updates which are performed regularly.

I have check the files and see several errors, see attached log files.   

Thanks in advance

Pablo

server-6359467003.txt

server-6365909675.txt

server-63659520000.txt

unhandled-bafeff2f......txt

Hi, what do you mean by crash? You have a lot of plugins installed. Can you try reducing them and seeing how things compare? Thanks !

pablo.bolomey

Server service stops running and I have to restart it again. I been going thru the forum under synology and currently trying some of the solution posted there ie real time monitoring on libraries, the user that reported similar issue has same DSM version as I do.  

pablo.bolomey

Yeah issue still happening, I have removed some of the plugins, now I have this one "ISO Mounter for Emby Server"  dont remember installing this one do I needed on a Synology enviroment.

I have disable Auto Organised plugin, will run over the next 24hrs and see what happens. Every time I place files to be organised by this plugin emby service would stop when doing the processing .

Thanks

Edited by pablo.bolomey

Hi, please uninstall the tv theme plugin, and this particular crash should go away. The developer is working on an update. Thanks.

pablo.bolomey

I have ISO Mounter for Emby Server plugin, is that a normal plugin that comes with emby server, if I uninstall it will it cause any issues.