Manually Map Channels?

kkorotev

kkorotev

I've seen this phrase (manually map channels) many many times and know I actually did it once.  I can no longer find the route, the closest I get it this, when I try to MAP CHANNELS through my Schedules Direct guide providers drop down menu.  Shouldn't this page be a list or something?

5ad51cbfd113c_Capture.png

kanipek

Yes. My list takes a few moments to actually populate - like 5 seconds.

kanipek

I have nothing after an hour.

What type of guide data (provider)? Schedules direct? XMLTV?

Have you selected a listing in your schedules direct setup? It appears that you haven't. Try clicking on it, and then make sure the bottom section is filled out.

kkorotev

I have and do but upon "entering" the box goes blank.

Now, signing in to SD is troublesome...maybe that's where the problem lies.  Let me see if I can fix it.

Thanks, Luke.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

My issue is different. I have a correct list of channels when I select Map Channels, but when I edit one to map channels, the drop down list does not contain any of the correct channels and only has about 20 items in the list. Looks like a list from before I trimmed the M3U. Cleared the cache. Where is that list stored and how can I populate it with the correct channels?

Edited by dcol

Works when I access Emby server remotely. Fine tuning the guide with epg123 and iptv-epg using Schedules Direct as the XML. At least SD has a guide you can use to record.