t34wrj

t34wrj

Good evening

I've recently tried Emby having become a little disillusioned with Plex.

I've set up Emby to use my Dropbox account for syncing. Emby appears to convert the file into the selected quality but then it becomes stuck with the dashboard showing a running task of  'Cloud & Folder Sync' which goes no further than 3%. At the same time, the sync section of Emby shows the synced item as 'Ready to transfer'.

I've tried cancelling the sync task and setting this up again but it doesn't change anything.

Thanks for any help!

t34wrj

An example of this:

I have a TV show. In the web interface, I clicked on the TV's show's name, then clicked the three dots and then clicked the 'Sync' button. I selected the Dropbox sync option, profile as 'General' and quality as 'Medium'.

The log is attached.

Edited by t34wrj

t34wrj

So yesterday afternoon it appears that the item finally had sync'd to my Dropbox account. Does anyone know what the errors in the log were caused by and/or how to fix these so the issue doesn't recur in the future?

Was this a large file being synced? It appeared to me to just have timed out at some point.

t34wrj

Was this a large file being synced? It appeared to me to just have timed out at some point.

It came in around 620mb.  Strange that it seemingly timed-out before it started, as the transfer showed 0% for a long time?

• 2 months later...

@@t34wrj, please try again with the next release of emby server, and updated cloud sync plugins. Thanks.