Another issue with resume

Volkmar

Volkmar

Since 2 or 3 updates of the emby addon in Kodi, I have following problem:

When I continue a movie or an episode of a TV-Show, the process starts twice.

It looks as if the movie is running in the background and a few seconds later the correct view follows, but then the movie jumps back to the place where the "background task" started.
When the movie is over, it starts again from the beginning (repeat is off) instead of marking itself as seen and stopping.

Attached you'll find the Kodi.log file.

Regards,

Volkmar

kodi.log.txt

Volkmar

Seems the issue is solved with this version.

At least I didn't had this "double start" and at the end the movie stopped correctly.

Thank you.

• Like 1

sualfred

@@Angelblue05

08:19:42.382 T:4097783904  NOTICE: Starting Kodi (17.6 Git:a9a7a20). Platform: Linux ARM (Thumb) 32-bit
08:19:42.382 T:4097783904  NOTICE: Using Release Kodi x32 build
08:19:42.382 T:4097783904  NOTICE: Kodi compiled Jan 19 2018 by GCC 6.2.0 for Linux ARM (Thumb) 32-bit version 3.14.29 (200221)

There was no backport for Krypton. 

Angelblue05

I'm not necessarily talking about a backport. I've seen another user with a Krypton version that happens to also not need the widget workaround. Same as Leia. And they all had compile date from 2018....

I run Dec 2017 compile and need the workaround. 

Anyway, it solved his problem so it's all good.

Edited by Angelblue05

Angelblue05

Nope. I run 17.6 and need the workaround. I think it was fixed in 17.6 but only on certain platforms that were compiled at a later date. The Windows version does not have the fix. Maybe others too.