Library disappearing Emby for Kodi

hgozilla

hgozilla

Hi there,

SInce a few weeks I have an issue in Kodi using Emby for Kodi.

Indeed, my librairies in Kodi, which are exclusively built from Emby for Kodi, sometimes simply disappear and it shows empty librairies in Kodi. This issue is totally random, as it might work perfectly for a few days, and then one day my librairies will be empty.

A few things to be noticed :

- It seems to me that when turning on my TV and Kodi, my librairies are always showing as expected. The librairies disappearance always seems to occur when using Kodi for at least a few minutes (either by playing a video file or navigating in Kodi menus).

- Librairies are still there and well on my Emby server, and I can access them perfectly fine in a web browser from another machine.

- The only way for the librairies to appear again in Kodi is to hard turn off my TV (by pressing the turn off button, then unplug the TV, replug it and turning it back on). My TV is 2015 Sony Bravia with Android TV.

- When Emby updates the librairies in Kodi, I have noticed that updating now takes about 2 minutes instead of about 20 seconds a few weeks ago.

- Evrything else which is network/internet related works just fine in my TV.

Last thing : I do not fully understand the difference between Emby for Kodi and EmbyCon. Could someone explain it to me, as EmbyCon could be an alternative solution if I cannot resolve my issue with Emby for Kodi (I would prefer to resolve my issue though) ?

Thank you a lot in advance,

Angelblue05

Provide your Kodi log from when this happened? You can probably repair your database for now but a log is needed to see what the issue could be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk