Most Recent Movies

CarlosLima
Go to solution Solved by CarlosLima,

CarlosLima

5accc5ede5e5c_Capturar.jpg

I think this is a bug and I ask for the solution.

It's been over a week that the same movies remain as the latest ones, but I add several movies every day and it's not replaced, meaning the latest movies are not displayed on that most recent screen.

Thank you.

Find one of the movies you think should be there but isn't (use search).  Then confirm it really has been properly identified as a movie within that library and also check the "added date" using the metadata manager.  It may have had a date in an existing nfo file or the file date may be not what you think it is.

• Like 1

CarlosLima

Hi, thanks for the quick response.
That's not it, because all the new ones (84 added yesterday) were yes, correctly identified and the addition date is correct (yyyy-MM-dd).
In the image above, the first seven posters are 'old' and from poster 8, they are the latest movies.

• Solution
CarlosLima

Hmn, I believe you've settled the problem.

Mix of amazement and curiosity, because the first one has the wrong addition date (2018/05/05), that is, a crazy date that has not yet arrived and I do not know the cause of it, since my Windows was not with a wrong date , think.

5acccd84d7141_Capturar.jpg

Note:
I changed the date of adding the 7 films to 2018/05/04 and now yes, it seems solved. Thank you very much.

Edited by CarlosLima
  • Like 1