FR Emby for Kodi: Only show specific library actions

horstepipe

horstepipe

Hey

Would be sweet if you could add an optional setting to only show library updates for new added items. So that watchedstate updates and metadata updates of existing items are completely hidden in the background.

Angelblue05

What is wrong with the add-on setting under extras > enable new content notification?

You can also increase the progress count to something more reasonable than 10, under sync options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

horstepipe

What is wrong with the add-on setting under extras > enable new content notification?

You can also increase the progress count to something more reasonable than 10, under sync options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah okay never tried the new content notification. I’ll try it out, but wondering if it will be some kind of annoying when multiple episodes are being added shortly after when they’re being scanned by the real time monitor.

I’m aware of the progress count but have set it to 0, because I want to see if even one single movie was been added. In contrary I don’t want to see when the watched state or metadata is being updated for one single movie.