Mac mini 2012, latest os and latest Emby version - subs problem from mkv embedded subs ?

herrverbal

herrverbal

hello you all experts and yes i spell like a 5 year old... hope you can understand my problem any how. I am running the latest mac os and the latest emby server downloaded from the site. Allmost everything works flawless exept subs... I only play mkv containers - ripps with embedded subs and they just keep on not appear... plex / airvideoHD finds them but emby server works a lot faster in my invieroment exept from the subs not being their... anybody ells having problems like me?

herrverbal

the problem is the log file, i found it but copy it and post here i cant do - dont know how to... or maybe i spammed this thread.. logfile text i cant post ? what am i doing wrong  :unsure:  

herrverbal

Hello experts, is their not anyone with similar setup and with the same problem with embedded subs from mkv container?  By the way my media is on 3 synology nas. I will get a new external HDD in a few days and will try to put som media on the drive connected to mac mini if that could be of interest for my problem. But again, i cant even se in stats for nerds when movie is transcoding any subs, only sound and picture... ?

• 4 weeks later...