Movie crashes after about a minute

joshforman

joshforman

I'm confused. So nothing works? 

Emby has been intermittently working. I've gone from working 0% at all (apps/web can't even load library) for several months, to maybe 90% working in the past few weeks (browsing and viewing are snappy but sometimes doesn't work at all) to now about 50% in the last few days. I tried watching something several times yesterday but couldn't. It's hard to describe because the success rate is so varied on any given day.

And what exactly are you calling 'preroll' video, if it's not a codec intro or trailer?

Pre-roll videos, I guess, are typically "feature presentation" or theater policy clips like most of these: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpyK4qKgaszFaEH4zYGv_AtcrP0qtKip2

• 4 weeks later...
joshforman

What did you have trouble watching yesterday?

at this point i don't remember, but it's generally movies. Sometimes, when emby is actually responding, I'll be able to watch a tv show.  the other day, I believe I got a movie to start (after trailers) and it died after 30 seconds.

I feel like i could send you all my logs and you could basically assume I didn't get to watch anything that is listed as being played