Emby not communicating with Trakt anymore

heula

Ah, ok cool. THat's what I was hoping! Then could I perhaps suggest that the definition for the option in the Trakt plugin where it says;

"If checked, Emby will only sync from Trakt during the Trakt scheduled tasks"

is misleading or confusing, as (certainly to me!) it suggests that it only updates when a schedule task is run and not at any other time?

Yes that's something @@J2ghz can look at improving, thanks.

• Like 1

snodrog742

@@J2ghz finally got it to not mark correctly.  I watched Unbreakable & Split tonight.  Split marked correctly as Watched on Emby and Trakt but Unbreakable did not.  Unbreakable shows marked Watched on Emby but even after multiple Scheduled Tasks runs it's not marked on Trakt.

Logs: https://od.lk/d/Ml8xNjYzNDM5MDJf/Log-9.txt.zip

post-113517-0-76690900-1549514557_thumb.png

post-113517-0-92037200-1549514610_thumb.png

snodrog742

@@snodrog742 Can you check your Scheduled Tasks configuration? Have you scheduled both of the Trakt's tasks to run?

Sorry for the late reply.

Only Import playstates is set to run.  I do not run Sync library to trakt.tv as I don't want everything showing in my Collection.

Edited by snodrog742

That is the problem. "Import playstates from Trakt.tv" task only imports watch status. "Sync library to trakt.tv" syncs watched and collected status. The reason that it sometimes works is that immediately after you finish watching something, it's sent to trakt. If something goes wrong with that, it would be corrected on the next sync, which is not scheduled in your case.

snodrog742

That is the problem. "Import playstates from Trakt.tv" task only imports watch status. "Sync library to trakt.tv" syncs watched and collected status. The reason that it sometimes works is that immediately after you finish watching something, it's sent to trakt. If something goes wrong with that, it would be corrected on the next sync, which is not scheduled in your case.

Is there a way to not sync "Collections"?