2.9.9 Minor things

arrbee99

arrbee99

Don't even know if these are new to 2.9.9 but thought I'd mention them.

Whenever I go to Settings and click on an item, say Audio, its highlighted but it doesn't go there - the screen jumps down a couple of items instead. When I click on it again, then it goes to that page.

EDIT: Display mode is Auto and am using a mouse on a PC.

I re-downloaded from the Website to get this version and after it installed it said...

5ab9b4384759a_EmbyET299.jpg

Seems to work OK and has never done this before, and I haven't changed any permissions as far as I know.

Edited by arrbee99

jordy

Don't even know if these are new to 2.9.9 but thought I'd mention them.

Whenever I go to Settings and click on an item, say Audio, its highlighted but it doesn't go there - the screen jumps down a couple of items instead. When I click on it again, then it goes to that page.

EDIT: Display mode is Auto and am using a mouse on a PC.

I re-downloaded from the Website to get this version and after it installed it said...

5ab9b4384759a_EmbyET299.jpg

Seems to work OK and has never done this before, and I haven't changed any permissions as far as I know.

Re the settings selection not going straight in when using desktop / mouse. that's been happening to me since 2.9.6 and probably even before that - just can't remember

mentasm

I get similar, even with 3.0.0.  I notice it most when Im in the '...' menu and select edit images.  It recentres on the edit images button then I have to click on it again.

Edited by mentasm
  • Like 1