Movie Theme Songs Plugin Questions and Support Thread

radeon

43 minutes ago, radeon said:

Hey, it can take some time for the licence to take. Unfortunately not controlled by me so I can't speed it up but if you send me a PM or email with your PayPal details I'll be able to get it looked into for you. Cheers

Hi ! 

I've send more personal details by PM 

• 1 month later...
Aleas

With the latest beta version (4.8.0.27), I've been seeing a bunch of errors regarding your plugins in the log files.  I'm not sure if these errors started in this build or a prior one..  

Let me know if you want more info or to help test for you..

2023-03-30 14:34:39.267 Info App: Movie Theme Videos Registration Status - Registered: True In trial: False Expiration Date: 12/31/2050 12:00:00 AM Is Valid: True
2023-03-30 14:34:39.267 Info App: Movie Theme Videos
2023-03-30 14:34:41.108 Info App: Movie Theme Videos - Carrie in filter list so will not be downloaded
2023-03-30 14:34:41.113 Info HttpClient: GET http://www.mediafire.com/file/7n0lvw5637pa6pv
2023-03-30 14:34:41.276 Error App: Movie Theme Videos - Error
        *** Error Report ***
        Version: 4.8.0.27
        Command line: /system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /config -ffdetect /bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3
        Operating system: Linux version 5.19.17-Unraid (root@Develop) (gcc (GCC) 12.2.0, GNU ld version 2.39-slack151) #2 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Wed Nov 2 11:54:15 PDT 2022
        Framework: .NET 6.0.13
        OS/Process: x64/x64
        Runtime: system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
        Processor count: 14
        Data path: /config
        Application path: /system
        MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: NotFound
           at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsyncInternal(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
           at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsync(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
           at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.Get(HttpRequestOptions options)
           at MovieThemeVideos.Search.VideoSearch.GetThemeFromPage(String url, String id, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
           at MovieThemeVideos.Search.VideoSearch.Search(BaseItem item, CancellationToken cancellationToken, String html, String uploadedhtml, Boolean api)
           at MovieThemeVideos.Search.LocalMovieThemeVideoDownloader.GetMovieThemeVideoUrl(BaseItem item, CancellationToken cancellationToken, String html, String uploadedhtml, Boolean api)
           at MovieThemeVideos.Search.LocalMovieThemeVideoDownloader.DownloadMovieThemeVideoForItem(BaseItem item, CancellationToken cancellationToken, String html, String uploadedhtml, ILibraryManager libraryManager)
        Source: Emby.Server.Implementations
        TargetSite: Void MoveNext()

2023-03-30 14:34:41.291 Info HttpClient: GET http://www.mediafire.com/file/m4xdtth21x6tw64
2023-03-30 14:34:41.419 Error App: Movie Theme Videos - Error
        *** Error Report ***
        Command line: /system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /config -ffdetect /bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3
        Operating system: Linux version 5.19.17-Unraid (root@Develop) (gcc (GCC) 12.2.0, GNU ld version 2.39-slack151) #2 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Wed Nov 2 11:54:15 PDT 2022
        MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: NotFound
           at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsyncInternal(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
           at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsync(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
           at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.Get(HttpRequestOptions options)
           at MovieThemeVideos.Search.VideoSearch.GetThemeFromPage(String url, String id, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
           at MovieThemeVideos.Search.VideoSearch.Search(BaseItem item, CancellationToken cancellationToken, String html, String uploadedhtml, Boolean api)
           at MovieThemeVideos.Search.LocalMovieThemeVideoDownloader.GetMovieThemeVideoUrl(BaseItem item, CancellationToken cancellationToken, String html, String uploadedhtml, Boolean api)
           at MovieThemeVideos.Search.LocalMovieThemeVideoDownloader.DownloadMovieThemeVideoForItem(BaseItem item, CancellationToken cancellationToken, String html, String uploadedhtml, ILibraryManager libraryManager)

2023-03-30 14:34:41.441 Info App: Movie Theme Videos - Red Dawn in filter list so will not be downloaded
2023-03-30 14:34:41.448 Info HttpClient: GET http://www.mediafire.com/file/2ne24gq5j8ucg3d
2023-03-30 14:34:41.556 Error App: Movie Theme Videos - Error
        *** Error Report ***

2023-03-30 14:34:41.559 Info App: Movie Theme Videos - Passengers in filter list so will not be downloaded
2023-03-30 14:34:41.580 Info App: Movie Theme Videos - Project X in filter list so will not be downloaded

radeon

Thanks, I tend to only keep up with official release versions as beta is ever changing and often find myself chasing my tail. I'll take a look properly over the next week or so. 

• 3 weeks later...
Scott310

Hey @radeonI was wondering if it is possible to somehow block trailers based on their Metadata from being uploaded to the network. There is a user that is moving trailers into his backdrop folder and they are being uploaded as themes and then therefore being marked having a theme downloaded. He or she is doing this with every new movie they add to their server and its driving me crazy. A trailer is NOT a theme. Every time I add a new movie I have to go in and remove the trailer from being downloaded because of this one person. I'm sure some people might prefer that but PLEASE don't upload it so that it ruins the experience for the rest of us. Is there anything that can be done about this?  

Thanks in advance...

MarcelSb

Is it possible to receive a refund? This plugin is unusable in its current implementation, and there wasn't any hint about that before the purchase.

radeon
6 hours ago, Scott310 said:

Hey @radeonI was wondering if it is possible to somehow block trailers based on their Metadata from being uploaded to the network. There is a user that is moving trailers into his backdrop folder and they are being uploaded as themes and then therefore being marked having a theme downloaded. He or she is doing this with every new movie they add to their server and its driving me crazy. A trailer is NOT a theme. Every time I add a new movie I have to go in and remove the trailer from being downloaded because of this one person. I'm sure some people might prefer that but PLEASE don't upload it so that it ruins the experience for the rest of us. Is there anything that can be done about this?  

Thanks in advance...

I could in theory try and detect the user and block them from uploads. I've had this thought before after a flurry of crappy themes being added. I'll look into it. I need to make some updates for the new release it seems so I'll look to see what I can do then

• Like 1

radeon
5 minutes ago, MarcelSb said:

Is it possible to receive a refund? This plugin is unusable in its current implementation, and there wasn't any hint about that before the purchase.

That's the purpose of the trial. I can't control the placement of the theme media, thats dictated by the server. These plugins are simply metadata providers that place them in the location required by emby server so they have done their job as required. Whether manually placed or placed by my plugins, the result would be the same so I can't give you a refund as they have functioned correctly. 

• Like 1

Scott310
18 minutes ago, radeon said:

I could in theory try and detect the user and block them from uploads. I've had this thought before after a flurry of crappy themes being added. I'll look into it. I need to make some updates for the new release it seems so I'll look to see what I can do then

Thanks!!

• 4 months later...

Hey, long time speak people, I hope youre all doing well! Sorry I've not been so active. A lot of family health issues have come about and currently spending as much time with my dad after a terminal illness diagnosis back in Feb. 

Just as a heads-up, some of the domains involved in the hosting of the theme media will be updated this evening. It shouldn't cause much issue but you may see your plugin fail tonight if it happens to be scheduled whilst the new stuff propagates. 👍👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hello @radeon

I just registered and paid for the TV Theme Songs (That´s all I need) but the process is now stuck

The Plugin is installed but still says it is not registered. Canyou please have a look into this?

Just to let you know: I´m using a differrent Mailadress with Paypal as with my Emby Account. If you need futher Details I can provide them via DM.

EDIT: I restarted my Emby Server already, the license is still not recognized.

Cheers

smoon

radeon
7 hours ago, smoon said:

Hello @radeon

I just registered and paid for the TV Theme Songs (That´s all I need) but the process is now stuck

The Plugin is installed but still says it is not registered. Canyou please have a look into this?

Just to let you know: I´m using a differrent Mailadress with Paypal as with my Emby Account. If you need futher Details I can provide them via DM.

EDIT: I restarted my Emby Server already, the license is still not recognized.

Cheers

smoon

Hey @smoon, drop emby support and I an DM with your email and purchase details.

Can you remove the screenshot too as it contains my personal email address. Thanks 

Edited by radeon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, radeon said:

Hey @smoon, drop emby support and I an DM with your email and purchase details.

Can you remove the screenshot too as it contains my personal email address. Thanks 

Hi @radeon, thanks for the reply. Maybe I´m a bit stupid, but which username should I use for the emby support to send the dm to, or do I need to sent it to you and the support by mail?

@Lukecould you please remove the screenshot from my last post? I mistakenly forgot to remove the mailadress there. Sorry for that.

2 hours ago, smoon said:

Hi @radeon, thanks for the reply. Maybe I´m a bit stupid, but which username should I use for the emby support to send the dm to, or do I need to sent it to you and the support by mail?

@Lukecould you please remove the screenshot from my last post? I mistakenly forgot to remove the mailadress there. Sorry for that.

Done.

Hi, I've been using your plugins for about 10 years now but haven't really looked to see how they've been working until now. I've noticed it seems like they stopped getting new theme songs/videos (for both of the TV and Movie plugins)  a long time ago.

I tried deleting all of the upload/download filters, and also uninstalled/reinstalled the plugins, but when I run the scheduled tasks it says it completed in 0 seconds, and then upon checking my logs it says it's cancelled all of the uploads/downloads due to them being in the filter list.

I then checked my filter lists and all of my titles are listed in there again, even though I deleted them and nothing has been downloaded since running the scheduled tasks.

Any ideas?

EDIT:  I just deleted all of the filters again, restarted my server and then checked and all of my movies/tv shows were listed in filters again, despite not running the plugins again since deleting the filters/restarting the server.

Is there a way to manually delete the filter list somewhere?

Edited by pmac

rhodges
On 4/25/2023 at 12:47 AM, AuroraSR72 said:

I am getting a bunch of errors in my log stating that the host to download videos cannot be found. Is this normal? Log is attached. Thanks.

embyserver (1).txt 85.36 kB · 1 download

I have similar errors, version 1.7.5.0

I see it with various extensions. Here is an example

2023-11-21 22:22:09.654 Info HttpClient: GET http://download2390.mediafire.com/<really long url here>
2023-11-21 22:22:09.888 Info App: Movie Theme Songs - Moving /config/cache/temp/4d3223f0-ac48-4394-8f13-870b0e436e64.tmp to /mnt/video/movies/The Hobbit- The Desolation of Smaug (2013)/theme.x-flac
2023-11-21 22:22:09.888 Info App: Movie Theme Songs ffmpeg path : /bin/ffmpeg
2023-11-21 22:22:09.888 Info App: Movie Theme Songs ffmpeg params :  -i "/config/cache/temp/4d3223f0-ac48-4394-8f13-870b0e436e64.tmp" -t 10 -af volumedetect -f null –
2023-11-21 22:22:10.001 Info App: Movie Theme Songs ffmpeg path : /bin/ffmpeg
2023-11-21 22:22:10.001 Info App: Movie Theme Songs ffmpeg params : -i "/config/cache/temp/4d3223f0-ac48-4394-8f13-870b0e436e64.tmp" -acodec libmp3lame -ac 2 -ar 44100 -ab 128000 -af "volume=-15dB" "/config/cache/temp/4d3223f0-ac48-4394-8f13-870b0e436e64.tmp.x-flac
2023-11-21 22:22:10.011 Info App: Movie Theme Songs - Volume Normalised Successfully
2023-11-21 22:22:10.013 Error App: Movie Theme Songs - Error downloading file from host
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.7.14.0
	Operating system: Linux version 5.10.0-26-amd64 (debian-kernel@lists.debian.org) (gcc-10 (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110, GNU ld (GNU Binutils for Debian) 2.35.2) #1
	Framework: .NET 6.0.20
	Processor count: 4
	System.IO.FileNotFoundException: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file '/config/cache/temp/4d3223f0-ac48-4394-8f13-870b0e436e64.tmp.x-flac'.
	File name: '/config/cache/temp/4d3223f0-ac48-4394-8f13-870b0e436e64.tmp.x-flac'
	   at System.IO.File.Move(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
	   at System.IO.File.Move(String sourceFileName, String destFileName)
	   at MovieThemeSongs.Search.LocalMovieThemeSongDownloader.DownloadMovieThemeSongForItem(BaseItem item, CancellationToken cancellationToken, String html, String data, String uploadedhtml, ILibraryManager libraryManager)
	Source: System.Private.CoreLib
	TargetSite: Void Move(System.String, System.String, Boolean)

On 17/11/2023 at 03:32, radeon said:

Sounds daft but have you made sure you've hit save on that page after you've deleted those filters? 

I tried running the tasks again and checked the logs. For some reason it's saying I'm not registered, even though I've been registered for years

2023-11-23 17:02:38.514 Info App: Theme Songs Registration Status - Registered: False In trial: False Expiration Date: 1900-01-01 12:00:00 AM Is Valid: False
2023-11-23 17:02:38.514 Info App: Theme Songs Trial Expired, Please register to continue using the plugin

radeon
On 23/11/2023 at 22:06, pmac said:

I tried running the tasks again and checked the logs. For some reason it's saying I'm not registered, even though I've been registered for years

2023-11-23 17:02:38.514 Info App: Theme Songs Registration Status - Registered: False In trial: False Expiration Date: 1900-01-01 12:00:00 AM Is Valid: False
2023-11-23 17:02:38.514 Info App: Theme Songs Trial Expired, Please register to continue using the plugin

Pm me your emby premier and purchase info and I'll take a look. 👍

• 4 weeks later...
xiaobaiya

Due to unfamiliarity with the operating mechanism, I inadvertently purchased extra plugins. Additionally, the email associated with these purchases doesn't match the one linked to my EMBY Premiere account. Who should I contact to rectify this situation?

radeon

Pm me your emby premier and purchase info and I'll take a look. 

1 hour ago, xiaobaiya said:

Due to unfamiliarity with the operating mechanism, I inadvertently purchased extra plugins. Additionally, the email associated with these purchases doesn't match the one linked to my EMBY Premiere account. Who should I contact to rectify this situation?

xiaobaiya

After I downloaded the theme songs for most of the films, the plugin ceased to function, with the following error:

2023-12-25 09:54:24.550 Info App: Movie Theme Songs - Found movie theme song for 考拉大冒险2
2023-12-25 09:54:24.552 Info HttpClient: GetTempFileResponse url: http://download2260.mediafire.com/jz8s1em9cf6gc_HDLTnYqU3lta5LrgLe9Ssj-1Tz_Xe-diSShu3iTLFTVzjy92DgeNXtyH1oxGwIhLLg-vCBagdaosyYr0VA3nS_JE7gNiLBhscuF2wVfmOZauOKfA8FR5noJAZDz-flY7_adilgQYbC9yJE_6DpK9Zz06VHFgSbHw/4kccysjbn1l01pj
2023-12-25 09:54:24.552 Info HttpClient: GET http://download2260.mediafire.com/jz8s1em9cf6gc_HDLTnYqU3lta5LrgLe9Ssj-1Tz_Xe-diSShu3iTLFTVzjy92DgeNXtyH1oxGwIhLLg-vCBagdaosyYr0VA3nS_JE7gNiLBhscuF2wVfmOZauOKfA8FR5noJAZDz-flY7_adilgQYbC9yJE_6DpK9Zz06VHFgSbHw/4kccysjbn1l01pj
2023-12-25 09:54:30.364 Info App: Movie Theme Songs - Moving /SSD/cache/cache/temp/04aa36c2-08c2-4f04-b72d-f2998e75a48a.tmp to /18T-7/电影/Back to the Outback (2021) - 重返大荒野/theme.x-matroska
2023-12-25 09:54:30.366 Info App: Movie Theme Songs ffmpeg path : /bin/ffmpeg
2023-12-25 09:54:30.366 Info App: Movie Theme Songs ffmpeg params : -i "/SSD/cache/cache/temp/04aa36c2-08c2-4f04-b72d-f2998e75a48a.tmp" -t 10 -af volumedetect -f null –
2023-12-25 09:54:34.966 Info App: Movie Theme Songs ffmpeg path : /bin/ffmpeg
2023-12-25 09:54:34.966 Info App: Movie Theme Songs ffmpeg params : -i "/SSD/cache/cache/temp/04aa36c2-08c2-4f04-b72d-f2998e75a48a.tmp" -acodec libmp3lame -ac 2 -ar 44100 -ab 128000 -af "volume=-15dB" "/SSD/cache/cache/temp/04aa36c2-08c2-4f04-b72d-f2998e75a48a.tmp.x-matroska
2023-12-25 09:54:34.979 Info App: Movie Theme Songs - Volume Normalised Successfully
2023-12-25 09:54:34.989 Error App: Movie Theme Songs - Error downloading file from host
*** Error Report ***
Version: 4.8.0.63
Operating system: Linux version 4.4.59+ (root@build3) (gcc version 4.9.3 20150311 (prerelease) (crosstool-NG 1.20.0) ) #25426 SMP PREEMPT Wed Jul 8 03:21:29 CST 2020
Framework: .NET 6.0.20
Processor count: 6
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file '/SSD/cache/cache/temp/04aa36c2-08c2-4f04-b72d-f2998e75a48a.tmp.x-matroska'.
File name: '/SSD/cache/cache/temp/04aa36c2-08c2-4f04-b72d-f2998e75a48a.tmp.x-matroska'
at System.IO.File.Move(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
at System.IO.File.Move(String sourceFileName, String destFileName)
at MovieThemeSongs.Search.LocalMovieThemeSongDownloader.DownloadMovieThemeSongForItem(BaseItem item, CancellationToken cancellationToken, String html, String data, String uploadedhtml, ILibraryManager libraryManager)
Source: System.Private.CoreLib
TargetSite: Void Move(System.String, System.String, Boolean)