Movie Theme Songs Plugin Questions and Support Thread

radeon

wirehack7

Dunno if I have it to post it here or in the plugins thread. Might be a Emby problem or a problem regarding the plugin.

I'm using Emby Server 3.1.2.0 on Debian and the plugin Movie Theme Songs. Server tells on dashboard all the time that the plugin got updated and I have to restart Emby Server. I did that several times, also I restarted Emby with tty: "service emby-server restart". But the message to restart Emby Server to finish plugin upgrade won't disappear. Is that a caching problem? How to resolve that?

• Like 1

radeon

There seems to be something wrong with 1.1.5.0 actualization download. Whenever I install the new version, the server downloads 1.1.4.0 again and ends in an endless loop of doom where it tries to get the latest version but does not get it. 

Do I just need to wait a few hours until 1.1.5.0 is up on the Emby Admin servers?

Yeah I'm getting this today, every time I restart the Emby server to update one of the plug ins (radeon tools) it says another one needs updating.

Same here, It's kinda b0rked. Hopefully a new updates comes along soon.

Using Emby Server 3.1.2.0 on Debian.

Woops! sorry guys! I don't think I uploaded the dll and it was looping back to 1.1.4.0 but thinking it was installing 1.1.5.0. Just uploaded again now so hopefully sorted!! Let me know if you still get problems. 

• Like 1

radeon

Now I get message "Download validation failed." Will try later again.

Hmm, strange, I may need to up the version to kick it out of my mistake, unless that was some old notification and it was looking for the 1.1.4.0 dll. Try restarting your emby server instance as that will likely force a recheck.

shorty1483

Hmm, strange, I may need to up the version to kick it out of my mistake, unless that was some old notification and it was looking for the 1.1.4.0 dll. Try restarting your emby server instance as that will likely force a recheck.

Restart does not solve. This is the whole message:

"Download validation failed for Movie Theme Songs. Probably corrupted during transfer."

I even de- and reinstalled the plugin with no chance.

Edited by shorty1483

radeon

Restart does not solve. This is the whole message:

"Download validation failed for Movie Theme Songs. Probably corrupted during transfer."

I even de- and reinstalled the plugin with no chance.

OK, lets bin that then! haha. I've just put up Version 1.1.5.1. That should have us sorted, hopefully! 

Edited by radeon
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I am reposting my question here since this might the more appropriate place to ask:

Hello

I'm running Emby in a FreeNAS jail (installed it myself, no FreeNAS plugin). I'm trying to uninstall the "Movie Theme Songs", the "Movie Theme Videos" and the "TV Theme Videos" plugins. On the plugin page it select "Uninstall", which gives me the message that I should reboot. I reboot both the jail and the FreeNAS server. But the plugin is still in the "My plugins" page. When I browse through the Emby plugin catalog these three plugins are not noted as installed. But when I click on e.g. the "Movie Theme Videos" plugin, there is the message "You currently have version 1.1.5.0 installed.

Log file is attached. How do I uninstall these three plugins?

Thanks!

emby_log.txt

jscoys

Hello my dear @@radeon : did you figure out the system to allow us to manage wrong music and video backdrops associated to movies?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by jscoys

• 2 weeks later...
roaddog1088

i purchased the plugin and am running the latest version of it along with the latest server version and i can not get even one theme to download and i have tried everything, any help would be much appreciated.

radeon

i purchased the plugin and am running the latest version of it along with the latest server version and i can not get even one theme to download and i have tried everything, any help would be much appreciated.

Can you give me some logs to look at please? 

When you said you have tried everything, can you give me some more details? 

Have you checked the download filters within the plugins options?

Have you restarted you emby server instance since you bought the licence?

Have you checked for the actual files,  some are marked as hidden on some file systems so make sure you're viewing hidden. 

otherwise full logs after one of the scheduled tasks has completed

cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I bought the pack from your website, but it does not seem to have linked with my supporter key, the primary email on paypal is not the same as my emby premier email, is there a way to link them?

radeon

Hi, I bought the pack from your website, but it does not seem to have linked with my supporter key, the primary email on paypal is not the same as my emby premier email, is there a way to link them?

Sure, just drop me a PM with the 2 email addresses and I'll get you sorted :-) 

Sure, just drop me a PM with the 2 email addresses and I'll get you sorted :-) 

sent, cheers

EDIT: looks like its working now, thanks

Edited by ax3l

• 6 months later...
liandenis

Hello,

what must i do to start downloading the theme.mp3's? My Emby Server ist working great now, so i installes the MOVIE THEME SONGS Plugin (Full Version/paid for it).

But nothing happened.

I am very sorry but I am not so deep in the subject :unsure:

greets,

Liandenis

Hello,

what must i do to start downloading the theme.mp3's? My Emby Server ist working great now, so i installes the MOVIE THEME SONGS Plugin (Full Version/paid for it).

But nothing happened.

greets,

Liandenis

Hi, this plugin comes from a community member and not the core Emby team. Please open a new topic in the plugin section and Radeon will see it. Thanks.

radeon

Hello,

But nothing happened.

greets,

Liandenis

You'll just need to run up the scheduled task within the servers dashboard. It's found under "radeon's tools" within there. 

Hi, this plugin comes from a community member and not the core Emby team. Please open a new topic in the plugin section and Radeon will see it. Thanks.

Here's absolutely fine for him to post as I get notification and its the support thread for this exact type of issue. 

Edited by radeon

liandenis

Hello Radeon,

thanks a lot, it works fine! But as i deleted some themes which was wrong (deleted in your plug-in and in the folder), the tool has searched no more. And the music in the menu is also no longer running. You have an idea?

greets,

Denis

liandenis

@@radeon

The search for themes does not take more than 1 second, although everything was deleted. If I look at the plugin after starting the seach process, there are all deleted movies listed again. But no download in the folder.

The Movie Theme Videos work however perfectly.